Monday, July 25, 2011

My little army of tanks

No look at my stable would be complete without visiting my steady companions, my tanks.

Ursa, of course, is in charge, my go-to bear.  Always and forever.  He has, however, allowed for a few friends to join him in utility roles, since his own specialty is melee opponents.

Kharon, with his wonderful shell shield cooldown, is the definitive tank for everything.  He doesn't mind Ursa getting first crack at everything; he knows that if I need him, I'll call on him.

Pygmalion, another impulse tame, is an expert at keeping his prey slowed near him.  While, yes, I am completely capable of conc shotting on my own, sometimes that extra insurance is the right tool for the job.

Dante.  He has his own special place in my stable and my heart.  He lets Perseus handle scorpid PvP matters and he himself tanks when a disarming tank is needed.  However, Dante's true forte is keeping everyone in line (self included).

Kalypso sometimes subs in here, if I need a tank with a root.  She knows no one else can do the job like she does.

It's amazing how biased toward tenacity pets I am, yet this list is fairly short.  I think it's due to Ursa being The One Tank for me for years.

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* Tenacity pets....I don't know why I have such a love for them, but most of my favourite pets tend to be Tenacity. >.< Sometimes I wish I could turn some into other specs so I'd use them more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. >_<

    Actually, this makes me want to do a breakdown...

    ReplyDelete