Friday, December 16, 2011

Just mog it!

Patch 4.3 is here at last and of all things, I've been going the craziest with transmogrification.  I didn't really expect things to turn out this way, but in hindsight, I probably should have.

I've always held onto particular pieces of gear for all of my characters, either because I've liked them or because getting them was significant for me/my character in some way.  Unfortunately, I've ditched a lot of pieces too, since I ran out of bag space long ago.

At any rate, transmogrification for each of my alliance characters has been a unique journey.  Some are easier to figure out than others.  Others have required some trial and error.  One theme has remained true throughout: my characters and I all seem to be more drawn to simpler sets rather than flashy ones.  With all the gorgeous options out there, we opt for simplicity.  Go figure!  Flashy or not, I think they look good.

Kalliope: PvE

Kalliope: PvP

Aisling: Discipline

Aisling: Shadow

Ballari


Adamina

Tryphena


Nalanie

Zabrina

Bryndis

 Renatka

Marzella

Kallimon

Nastaran

No comments:

Post a Comment