Friday, April 20, 2012

The death of a blog

This is my original reply to Spirtbinder, which I'm posting here, since I'm absolutely fed up with Blogger.  Even if I hadn't already burned out on MMOs, this trouble I've been having - for MONTHS - with Blogger not letting me reply to comments (I had to reply to that one on the poster's blog...I don't understand why it won't let me post on mine) would be enough to kill this blog.

It's the end of this era. The real end of it.

Of course, I've already been gone for months. The end for me already came. But I'm going to make some use of the game time I have left anyway.

You're right, though; my wording was heavy-handed. I'm sorry for that. I just have to keep the end of WoW for me real lest I get sucked back in (though at this point, I'm not feeling the burning need to stay, thank goodness).

I just need to figure out how to keep the friends I've met through WoW in my life once I'm truly done with WoW. But there's time yet to get that sorted...

4 comments:

  1. I will miss you! I wish you well though and if you have a Facebook or something, send me an ingame message so I can add you. I'm also starting a blog of my own, but it is more personal and not as much WoW based. However, since I do play, I'm sure it will be mentioned a few times ;)

    http://krbarton.blogspot.com/

    I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm so glad you changed your mind!!! <3 -Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 :D

      All Caly's fault, of course! I did miss the casual aspects of the game and it took him to remind me.

      Delete
    2. Double huzzah, I have figured out a workaround for replying to comments!

      Delete